You are invited to our Annual Coffee Morning to discuss with the Head and Chair our plans for 2018 for Queenswell Greek School. There will be tea, coffee and cake.
We are interested in your input and ideas and how to make our School a continued success.
Vital part of the running of the school is Parent’s committee. Some of our long term committee members will be leaving due to their children completing their GCSEs this year. We would appreciate any help within the committee for new members.
All are welcome. We look forward to seeing you there.
Congratulations to the winners, wishing you the best of luck for 2018
Message from Kyria Fotini:
- Can parents/carers please practise with their children their lines for the Christmas concert.
- School will begin as normal at 9:30am. Can all children, please go straight to class.
- We kindly request that children do not wear tracksuit bottoms or trainers for the concert.
- Parents, family and friends may arrive from 11am to the school hall. Teas and coffees will be served.
- The concert will start at 11:15am and finish by 1pm.
We will look forward to seeing at the concert this Saturday.
Dear Parents / Carers
We would like to remind all parents / carers it is Open Day this Saturday 18th November.
You will have the opportunity to see your child(ren)’s teacher and to discuss their progress.
Please come any time between 9:45am and 12:45pm.
The teachers are looking forward to seeing you !