IMPORTANT – Dancing at the 45th Anniversary
Dear Parents and Carers,
The 45th Anniversary celebrations is only a few days away. We would like to remind all the parents what Stavroulla and Andreas want the children to wear for the dancing on the night.
The changing facilities are very limited at the Penridge and we would appreciate it if could make sure your children/child arrive in the clothes they will be dancing in to avoid any delays to the dancing on the night.
- National Costume.
- Black tights for the for the boys.
- If you do not have a National Costume we would like the children to wear:
- Black trousers or skirt
- White shirt or school polo shirt.
- Black comfortable shoes or black plimsoles
- White socks for the girls
- Black socks for the boys.
- Most importantly – Lots of SMILES on the night !!!!!
All the children who have been given National Costumes by the school, please make sure you look after the costume and return it back to the school on the 27th November.